Added Value Service
Business growth services include...
- Setting goals and an action plan to get you where you want to be - see strategic planning.
- Removing the blocks that are stopping you from getting where you want to be.
- Bench-marking against other businesses in your industry - do you know how you compare to the best and the average in your industry.
- Getting the systems in place to allow your business to grow.
- Performance monitoring including use of key performance indicators.
- Marketing strategy.
- Unique selling point development.
- Customer service systems to help WOW your customers.
- Pricing strategy - have you tested what your optimum selling price is?
- Lead generation systems.
- Sales conversion systems.
- Reselling systems.
- Improving the potential of your team members.
- Measuring and testing everything so that you can continually improve.
Valuations Can Be Required For...
- Monitoring how the business is performing against goals.
- Taxation and negotiating with the tax authorities.
- Business mergers.
- Divorce proceedings and matrimonial disputes.
- Raising finance.
- Company buy back of shares.
- Tax planning.
- Financial reporting requirements.
- Shareholder/partner disputes.
- Pension and exit planning.
We can assist with all aspects of the business plan including...
After you've produced the plan, you need to monitor how you are doing against the plan and we can help you with this.
That may well work and we do realise that gut feelings are a crucial business skill in successful entrepreneurs. But planning is still crucial. Research shows that those businesses that do plan and have clear strategies are far more successful.
Our strategic planning service helps you...
- Agree on long-term strategic goals both personally and for the business.
- Identify where you are now.
- Work ON the business so that you can spend less time working IN it.
- Identify the blocks in the strategy.
- Agree an operational strategy to overcome the blocks and meet those goals.
- Develop business growth systems.
- Grow a great team of people.
- Monitor your results against those goals.
- Manage the money in your business.
- Develop an exit strategy.
Companies House Information Service
For urgent requests we can also arrange same day formations.
To check the availability of a Limited Company name, you can use the Companies House Information Service. Type in the name you want and see if it comes up in the list.
Our Company formation packages can include...
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation in your own situation
- Appointment of directors
- Appointment of company secretary.
- Issue of subscriber shares
- Registered office services
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- Tax review with regard to company formation - forming the company yourself and getting this wrong can be very costly!
- VAT registration
- Company registration for Corporation Tax
- Set up of Company PAYE scheme
- Book-keeping set-up advice
- Business plans